The Lisianthus Society
The Lisianthus Society was created in 2015 to recognize Members and Friends for their generosity, dedication, and support of the Women’s Council through its annual membership dues and fundraising events and projects.
The Lisianthus flower, a descendant of the North American wildflower, is an elegant beauty grown in the southern United States. Also known as a Texas Bluebell, it is native to Texas and is similar in appearance to a rose or peony.
The Lisianthus flower is the perfect symbol for the beauty, grace, strength, and spirit of women who are so wonderfully celebrated in A Woman’s Garden.
We invite you to become a Lisianthus Society Patron by supporting the Woman’s Council in one of the following ways:
- Yearly Membership Dues at the Patron Level or above
- A Writer’s Garden Patron Level Ticket or above
- The Mad Hatter’s Tea Patron Level Ticket or above
- Participation as a Fundraising Event Underwriter or Table Sponsor
- Purchase of a Circle of Honor Stone in A Woman’s Garden benefiting our Endowment Campaign
Minimum Yearly Contribution: $500
As a Lisianthus Society Patron, you will receive an Invitation to an exclusive Spring Event honoring Lisianthus Society Patrons and special benefits specific to each fundraising event.
For further information about The Lisianthus Society, please contact:
Chair Dorothea Meltzer - email@example.com